Non-Contract Property Transfers
If you are considering buying, selling or transferring property to a family member, there is a cheaper way to do it. This is often referred to as a Non-contract Transfer and it is the legal way to buy and sell between family members.
Guiding you through the property, land, and title transfer process
Our team of licenced conveyancers provide comprehensive services for those looking to transfer property to another person or entity such as a spouse, family member, or trust including:
Looking to transfer a property title? We’re here to help!
We help our clients with:
- Adding, Removing or Updating Names on the Title
- Transferring Property to a Spouse, Child, Family Member or Trust
- Property Transfers Involving a Deceased Person
- Property Transfers Involving Non-Family Relationships
Will I pay stamp duty on the transfer of property?
- Transfers between married couples and de facto partners
- Marriage, de facto or domestic relationship break