Conveyancing Services for Property Buyers
What our conveyancers do for buyers
You may be wondering what a conveyancer actually does when buying a house? We play a vital role in keeping the sale on track and protecting you through the process. Conveyancers communicate important information, undertake legal and financial checks, provide advice on rights and obligations and ensure settlement proceeds as planned.
Our team of licensed conveyancers offer a comprehensive service for property buyers to ensure you’re covered from contract review through to settlement.
Approach your property purchase with confidence
The team at East Coast Law – Conveyancing has the knowledge, expertise and experience to make your property purchase smooth, simple, and easy to understand. You can approach your property purchase with absolute confidence knowing that we’ve covered all the bases, safeguarding you from the many potential hazards involved with purchasing a property.
We ensure our clients receive:
Experienced guidance for first home buyers
Purchasing property off the plan
- The Sunset Clause date.
- Schedule of finishes and inclusions.
- We will ensure you have an understanding of what to expect throughout the off-the-plan purchase process and that you are clear on what the end product will be.
Once you’ve found a block of land or unit that you wish to purchase ‘off the plan’, your next step should be to call East Coast Law – Conveyancing
- One of our team will ask you a few questions to find out your situation and answer some of the questions you may have.
- We’ll discuss with you your eligibility for a government grant.
- We’ll calculate your stamp duty and let you know when it needs to be paid.
- We’ll work out a time frame for you to sign and exchange contracts if you haven’t done so already.
- We’ll run you through the process of buying off the plan and how you can secure the property as soon as possible.