Off the Plan
Purchasing a property off the plan
Buying property ‘Off the Plan’ can be a brilliant way to get ahead of the rest of the market. It allows you to buy a property before it’s actually built and beat any other potential buyers in the market.
East Coast Conveyancing can help you purchase off the plan. We will advise you in detail on all matters relating to the Contract for Sale for your ‘Off the Plan’ purchase including:
- The Sunset Clause date.
- Schedule of finishes and inclusions.
- We will ensure you have an understanding of what to expect throughout the off-the-plan purchase process and that you are clear on what the end product will be.
What to do after buying off the plan
- Call East Coast Conveyancing. One of our team will ask you a few questions to find out your situation and answer some of the questions you may have.
- We’ll discuss with you your eligibility for a government grant
- We’ll calculate your stamp duty and let you know when it needs to be paid.
- We’ll work out a time frame for you to sign and exchange contracts, if you haven’t done so already.
- We’ll run you through the process of buying off the plan and how you can secure the property as soon as possible.