Selling a Property
- We prepare a Contract of Sale for you and provide it to the Real Estate Agent. In some council areas we are able to prepare contracts for you in 24 hours.
- We act on your behalf once a buyer is found for your home.
- We keep you up to date every step of the way using SMS/Text messages. Something other conveyancers don’t do.
- We do not charge you the full amount of our services until the property is sold and settled. We can start the whole process with a small deposit.
- If you do not wish to come to our office, we have a form available for you online. Fill in our instructions form and we can get started for you straight away.
What we do for you
We prepare the legal contracts
We want to see your property on the market as soon as possible. Once we have received all the required legal certificates to our office, we will have your Contract of Sale emailed to your real estate agent that same day.
A small deposit gets you started
We only ask for a small deposit and nothing more until your property sells. If you decide to take it off the market, we don’t charge you any extra and we are happy to hold the Contract of Sale until you decide to sell again.
Liase with lender or broker
Once your agent has found a buyer for your property, we will talk to your lender on your behalf. If there is paperwork to sign, we’ll organise all of that for you too.
We organise the signing & exchanging of contracts
We will explain the Contract of Sale to you once a buyer is found. We organise for you to sign the contract and then make sure it is exchanged as soon as possible, which locks in your buyer.
We will organise all the requirements for the property settlement and will attend the settlement on your behalf. There is no need for you to go to settlement. We organise to have all the money collected at settlement and deposited into your bank account.